What is lunchtime lift?
The Lunchtime Lift promises a younger, better-looking you with no surgery, no general anaesthetic and no down time. While Lunch Time and Face Lift may be a bit of a stretch, these days its increasingly possible to take a few years off your face in a day clinic without the expense, pain and temporary disappearance from public life associated with surgery.
Botulinum toxin A
Botox/Botulinum Toxin A is a simple and quick, minimally invasive nonsurgical treatment that delivers dramatic results. Read more…
Filler/Dermal Filler/Skin Fillers
Filler/Dermal Filler/Skin Filler made from highly purified form of hyaluronic acid that mimics the effects of natural hyaluronic acid. When injected just below the surface of the skin, it adds volume to skin, smoothing unwanted lines and wrinkles. Read more…
What are the indications of lunchtime lift?
Indications of lunchtime lift procedure are –
- Bunny lines
- Chick Augmentation.
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles.
- Increase lip fullness.
- Lip Augmentation/Enhance and define lip borders.
- Lip lines (smoker’s lines).
- Marionette lines.
- Chin dimpling and creasing.
- Crows feet around the eyes.
- Eye brow lift to shape the brow and open the eyes.
- Frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Neck bands and horizontal lines.
- Nasolabial folds between nose and mouth.
- Smile lines.
What are the contraindications of lunchtime lift?
- As with many drugs.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- Keloidal tendency.
- Active infection.
- Bleeding disorder.
- Uncontrolled diabetes.
- Patients who have a neuromuscular condition should not take it.
Is lunchtime lift a safe procedure?
- It has been used safely and effectively in thousands of patients over 20 years.
- Botulinum Toxin A is also approved for use in children over 2 years of age with cerebral palsy.
What are the advantages of lunchtime lift?
- Immediate results.
- No pre treatment testing required.
- Proven safety-used in international markets for nearly a decade.
- Mild adverse post-treatment responses (such as redness, bruising ad swelling).
What are the disadvantages of lunchtime lift?
- The effect is not permanent.
- You have to repeat it after some time.
Is the lunchtime lift procedure painful?
- The pain is minimal like an ant bite sting for a few seconds.
- You can resume normal activities immediately.
What precautions we have to take just after the lunchtime lift procedure?
For botox/botulinum toxin a –
- Do not lie down for 3-4 hours after the treatment
- Frown, smile etc. as much as possible.
- Do not bend down or do strenuous exercises.
- Do not rub or massage the area.
For filler/dermal filler/skin filler –
- Avoid taking aspirin, non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, and high doses of Vitamin E supplements one week prior to procedure. This will help minimize any bruising or bleeding at the infection site.
How long does it take to show lunchtime lift treatment effect?
For botox/botulinum toxin a – It takes effect after 2-3 days, with full effect 7-15 days post treatment.
For filler/dermal filler/skin filler – It takes effect immediately after the procedure, with full effect 14-21 days post treatment.
How long does the lunchtime lift treatment effect will last?
For botox/botulinum toxin a –
- Repeat as you wish.
- May last longer with repeated treatments.
- 4-6 months or longer, patient dependent.
- Result will wear off progressively (not sudden).
For filler/dermal filler/skin filler – The effect will last for 6 – 12 monthes, result may last longer with repeated treatments
Can this lunchtime lift procedure be combined with other procedures?
Yes, to maximise desired result it can be combined with –
What are the side effects of lunchtime lift?
- No long term side effects.
- Most common side effect is tenderness and bruising at the site of injection.
Who can perform this lunchtime lift procedure?
Only “Trained Doctor” should do this procedure.